FFT Terms and conditions
- Terms & Condition
1. We use our reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information on our web pages. Information is for guidance only and is not intended to form any part of a contract and can be subject to change without notice. We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or cumulative losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use these pages, any errors, misrepresentations or omissions on the material contained on them.
2. The information on these web pages has been prepared with reasonable care and is believed by us to be legal, honest, decent and truthful as of the date of its preparation.
3. You agree that the material downloaded or otherwise accessed through the use of our web pages is obtained entirely at your own risk and that you will be entirely responsible for any resulting damage to software or computer systems and/or any resulting loss of data even if we have been advised of the possibility of any such damage.
4. We do not accept any liability in connection with any third party websites which may be linked or accessible through our own website and we do not endorse or approve the contents of any such site.
5. The entire contents of these web pages remain our property and is copyright with all rights reserved.
Information You Manually Provide. FOD collects the information you manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you use this Site, for example, we collect the information you provide when you express interest in our products and services, register for an event, make a purchase, apply for a job, engage in an online chat, or otherwise interact with this Site. Some of the information you manually provide may be personal information, such as your name and contact information, height, weight or photograph. Information you manually provide may also include banking and payment information, for which we provide reasonable security. By providing your banking and payment information your expressly consent to our using such data, subject to applicable law..
- How We Use Information Collected Through This Site
Generally, we use the information we collect through this Site
to provide the information, products and services you request;
for security, credit or fraud prevention purposes;
- to provide you with effective customer service;
- to provide you with a personalized experience when you use this Site;
- to contact you with information and notices related to your use of this Site;
- to contact you with special offers and other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to invite you to participate in surveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
- to better understand your needs and interests;
- to improve the content, functionality and usability of this Site;
- to improve our products and services;
- to improve our marketing and promotional efforts;
and for any other purpose identified in an applicable privacy notice, country-specific notice, click-through agreement or other agreement between you and us. Please see below for information about the choices you have about the ways we use your information.
- Refund policy and Cancellation policy
We can refund you if you provide us with a doctor certificate .
- How much does it take to get refunded
Between 10 and 15 working days